Now you can earn referral fees and help your customers get their data back. If you own or work at a computer shop, help desk, phone repair, or camera shop you are eligible for our referral program. Just use our contact form to send us your information and mention that you would like to join our data recovery affiliate program. We will reply with your referral ID upon approval. When a customer needs data recovery service you just give them one of our terms of service forms with your ID on it. You can enter your ID in the “How did you hear about us” section. Once the recovery is complete and paid for you earn the referral fee. It’s that easy.
There are a few rules:
- Do not open your customer’s hard drive.
- We might call to verify you own or work at the tech firm you list on the application.
- We only pay referrals to valid PayPal accounts.
- Inform customers that hard drives are delicate and require special packing. (See packing tips)
- Be sure you have printed and provide the customer with the latest version of our terms of service (TOS).
- Write your affiliate ID on the form so we know who to pay.
How much do you get? As you probably know, our prices are extremely low and include return media, return shipping, and parts. That doesn’t leave a lot of room for discounts or referral fees so we pay $25, $35, or $45 depending on the type of recovery. Referral fees are paid via PayPal at the beginning of each month.
We know others pay more but they probably charge 3-10 times as much as we do, which generally results in your customer declining the recovery. More customers can afford our service which, in the long run, could add up to more money for you. Plus you are saving your customer a pile of cash so they will love you that much more and that can lead to more referrals for your business. Everybody wins!